Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Day 2008!

















This year Christmas was a lot of fun. I love to see the girls faces when they see what Santa has brought them. There is nothing like the spirt of a child on Christmas day. I will always cherish those moments because they will be gone before I know it. I love my girls very much and I wish that I could keep them little and stay with Casey and I forever(most of the time). Christmas is one of those days where I wish I had 12 kids to watch. We opened gifts, made breakfast, hung out with family and went and saw Bedtime Stories. It was a great day! Casey even got a surprise of his own. And he did some great things for me. He gave me the coolest snowglobe ever and I was totally shocked.( I collect snowglobes for those of you that dont know) We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed it has much as we did! We love you all!

1 comments:

Tori said...

Oh i love that snow globe i think it's the coolest one i've ever seen. it looks like you guys had a great christmas and brought the new years in with a bang.

CHEESEEEE!