Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Being Tested!!!

So my husband was laid off from his job this weekend. He has worked for the Daily Herald for almost 9 years and it came as such a shock. They closed the whole plant down and now will be printing the paper from Salt Lake. They laid off 52 employees. Including my uncle and brother in law.
It is very scary thing to know that you may loose or have to give up everything you have worked so hard for. And with the way the world is right now it is very hard to find a job. I worry about my children and for our family. I know that if I have faith that everything will be ok and things will work out for the best.
It is so hard to remember that everything happens for a reason and that you are never given more than you can handle. Please keep us in your prayers that Casey will be able to find a job quickly and that we will make it through this trial in our life.
I know Heavenly Father loves us and will be there for us.

4 comments:

Jesse said...

I'm so sorry to hear he's lost his job, we'll definitely be keeping you guys in our prayers.

Jessi said...

everything will work out. I'm sorry this happened to you guys.

The Dalton Family said...

Oh Tiff, I am so sorry this happened. You have a great spirit about it and yes, everything will work out. I have to tell myself that every day. You are definitely in our prayers.

Kami Alkire Photography said...

Sorry about Casey's job. It's great that you're having such a good attitude. Good luck with everything.

Congrats with the potty training. We were doing well for a couple months, but then she stopped caring. I think we're getting close again.

CHEESEEEE!