Sunday, October 5, 2008

Well Casey and I celebrated our 8 year Wedding Anniversary on September 30th. Time really does fly by. It has not always been easy but it has defiantly been worth it. Casey is a great husband and father. I love him so much and I am so great full to have him. I am so lucky to have been blessed with our girls and our life together. I am looking forward to the many years to come! We spent time together this week on the deer hunt fun right. Well that is almost what we do every year. I really do enjoy it because we leave the girls at home and we get to just be together which does not happen very often with everything we have going in our lives. As long as I am with him I really dont care where we are or what we are doing! I love you Casey!

2 comments:

The Bucks said...

You are so sweet!! Your husband is soo lucky to have you..8 years??? Time goes by so fast. It doesn't even seem like we have been graduated that long!! LOL

The Dalton Family said...

Wow Tiff, 8 years!!! I can't believe it's been that long already. Congratulations girl. Casey is a lucky man!!! Can't wait to hear about 8 more.

CHEESEEEE!