Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Pictures 2008

My really great friend Sarah was so kind as to take my family pictures this last week. When we were finished and she was uploading them to her computer, her computer hard drive crashed and she lost half of the pictures which totally stinks! So here are a few of the ones that made it and we will be taking pictures again next week so I will put more on then. The ones that did not get lost turned out great! Sarah is so amazing and she does such a great job! We love you Sarah!























































My girls are getting so big, I can not believe how cute they are!(oh wait yes I can) This was not the funnest picture seating that's way it kinda stinks that we have to do it again but I am sure they will be just as cute!

2 comments:

Harward Family said...

It's about time your mom got new pictures. The last one taken was when, what, Jordan was 1! :)

They are great pictures Tiff. The one of you and Casey turned out really good. Too bad about the whole computer thing.

Have fun taking pictures again!

Jenny said...

OK those pics are great!! Where was that? When are we doing lunch? ;-)

sweet about hubby

hope you are all doing well!

CHEESEEEE!