Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!


Nanette, Melisa, and me waiting for the big show!

Oh my its about to start, I may pee my pants from excitement!

Apple bees before the show and me and Sarah having a fun time!! Whoho Twilight time!


So last night me and a bunch of friends went to the twilight premiere! I personally loved the movie! It was right along with the book. It was not as good as the book just because it could not be as descriptive as the book but I think it was really good. The actors were really great in it to and Edward got a lot hotter as the movie went on! I am excited to see the movie again! It was a lot of fun to go out with all the girls and have a girls night out. We went to dinner and the movie and it was a blast!!


2 comments:

Kristen and Rob Christiansen said...

That was so much fun! I liked the movie it made me want to read the book again but I thought it was good.

Jenny said...

Your little trick-or-treaters are so cute. Those Family Pics still kill me how cute and I can't believe how grown up they are

CHEESEEEE!