Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I decided to start a blog so everyone could see what is up with the chestnut family! I really enjoy reading all of your blogs so what the heck! To get everyone caught up Casey and I have been married for 7 1/2 years now and we are doing great. We have 4 girls!( boy do we have our hand full) Makayla is 6 1/2 and in the first grade. She really enjoys it and is doing very well. Madison is 4 will be 5 on the second of February. Madison started preschool and loves it. She hates that she does not get to go everyday. Kenedee is 3 and is an amazing child. She has a wonderful personality and brings a lot of laughter to our home. Kaitlynn is 1 1/2 and is doing very well. She is not real big which is strange for a chestnut baby but we love her a lot . We recently added a new member to our family Addison our 3 month old cocker spaniel. The girls love her especially Kaitlynn. Casey is still working at the Daily Herald making sure the news gets out. And as for me yes I am still at Albertsons and probably will be there for a long while. I also have picked up a second job at the Crest gas station by my house and really love it there. I love all the people I work they are all so awesome. The reason I got a second job is because we are planning on tearing down our house in the next two years to build a new one. We can not wait and hope that it will happen very soon! Well that's all for now and I will post some pictures soon!

0 comments:

CHEESEEEE!